SleeProne and Ziesta Deliver 3+ Hours of Snug, Well-Ventilated, Face-Down Rest.
For hundreds of millions of people, that's a BIG deal! Why?
- Unique ergonomic design enables a full three-hour sleep cycle when seated or laying prone, which was heretofore almost impossible without discomfort and physiological risk.
- Both face-down seated, and prone cradling for extended periods of clinical treatment have historically been elusive and/or prohibitive.
- A compact design simplifies storage and overall usability.
- We provide new sleep options to the public, significantly addressing the pandemic of sleep deprivation and morning pain.
- Excellent engineering makes the products so inexpensive that they can be economically sent home with clients
- Broad adaptability simplifies repositioning to relieve pressure points, without changing beds, for users at risk for bedsores