Directions for Use:
SleeProne and Ziesta
1) If in a noisy or distracting environment, apply earplugs or music to help you relax.
2) Place Ziesta against your face, with the forehead, cheeks and upper jaw located as indicated.
3) Lean forward onto the supporting surface, such as a table, desk, or even a piece of luggage propped up on your lap.
4) Move Ziesta and your head fore and aft until you find a comfortable balance of forces on your cheeks, forehead and upper jaw.
5) Place your forearms in a relaxed position
6) Take a few slow, deep breaths, and relax your body sa much as you are able to.
7) Now, sleep. If elements of your face become irritated, try moving Ziesta and/or your head a little.